Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Light and simple Midori cocktail.
- 1 ounce Midori melon liqueur
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur
- 1 ounce fresh lemon juice
- ice cube
- lemon twist (for garnish)
- Half-fill a shaker with ice. Pour in Cointreau, Midori and lemon juice.
- Shake well and strain into a chilled glass.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
Sweet and tart. Good combination of flavors. Made for the Babes of ZWT4.
Great drink. A little tart! Really yummy!
Yummy. More of a dessert drink for me, than a cocktail. Too sweet for the latter. I made it exactly as ordered and it is delicious.... I did change the presentation, serving it over ice in a short glass.