Da Huz's Note:
A light, quick Japanese soup
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and gut the shrimp if they are not already prepared.
- 2Pat shrimp dry, then combine with cornstarch in a ziploc.
- 3Blanch shrimp in boiling water for 20 seconds, then run under cold water.
- 4Combine all ingredients except watercress and shrimp. Bring to the boil.
- 5Add shrimp, bring back to the boil, then remove from heat and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Shrimp and Bamboo in Broth (Wakatake-Ni)
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.7
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1311.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 17.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: