Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A light, quick Japanese soup
Make and share this Japanese Shrimp and Bamboo in Broth (Wakatake-Ni) recipe from Food.com.
- Peel and gut the shrimp if they are not already prepared.
- Pat shrimp dry, then combine with cornstarch in a ziploc.
- Blanch shrimp in boiling water for 20 seconds, then run under cold water.
- Combine all ingredients except watercress and shrimp. Bring to the boil.
- Add shrimp, bring back to the boil, then remove from heat and serve immediately.