Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fresh and Juicy Burger.
Make and share this Japanese Salmon Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into small pieces
- 4.92 ml soy sauce
- 0.25 ml salt
- 14.79 ml fresh dill, chopped
- 22.18 ml roasted sesame seeds
- 0.25 ml black pepper
- 78.07 ml sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 lemon wedges
- 22.18 ml mayonnaise
- 4.92 ml wasabi paste
- 4.92 ml vietnamese chili sauce
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 2 hamburger buns
- 236.59 ml sauteed sweet onion
- Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F.
- Step 2: Mix wasabi paste and mayonnaise in a small bowl and set aside.
- Step 3: Place salmon, dill, chili sauce, salt, soy sauce and black pepper in a food processor and blend at slow speed until well mixed.
- Step 4: Form salmon mixture into 2 burger patties.
- Step 5: Brush or grease 2 burgers with butter or olive oil and place in heated oven.
- Step 6: Heat a pan with oil and place 2 salmon patties on pan and cook each side about 3 minutes at medium heat.
- Step 7: Build burger with wasabi mayonnaise on the bottom burger bun, then place sautéed sweet onion, salmon patty, lemon juice, followed by iceberg lettuce. Spread mayo on second bun.
- Step 8: Serve hot: makes a sweet, spicy and juicy burger!