1/1 Photo of Japanese Salmon Burger
Emma Pham's Note:
Fresh and Juicy Burger.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/3 cup sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon vietnamese chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 hamburger buns
- 1 cup sauteed sweet onion
- 1Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Step 2: Mix wasabi paste and mayonnaise in a small bowl and set aside.
- 3Step 3: Place salmon, dill, chili sauce, salt, soy sauce and black pepper in a food processor and blend at slow speed until well mixed.
- 4Step 4: Form salmon mixture into 2 burger patties.
- 5Step 5: Brush or grease 2 burgers with butter or olive oil and place in heated oven.
- 6Step 6: Heat a pan with oil and place 2 salmon patties on pan and cook each side about 3 minutes at medium heat.
- 7Step 7: Build burger with wasabi mayonnaise on the bottom burger bun, then place sautéed sweet onion, salmon patty, lemon juice, followed by iceberg lettuce. Spread mayo on second bun.
- 8Step 8: Serve hot: makes a sweet, spicy and juicy burger!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Salmon Burger
Serving Size: 1 (485 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.8
- Calories from Fat 284
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 149.1 mg
- Sodium 812.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 72.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: