Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Fresh and Juicy Burger.
Make and share this Japanese Salmon Burger recipe from Food.com.
- 2 skinless salmon fillets, cut into small pieces
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons roasted sesame seeds
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup sliced iceberg lettuce
- 2 lemon wedges
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon wasabi paste
- 1 teaspoon vietnamese chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 hamburger buns
- 1 cup sauteed sweet onion
- Step 1: Heat oven to 375°F.
- Step 2: Mix wasabi paste and mayonnaise in a small bowl and set aside.
- Step 3: Place salmon, dill, chili sauce, salt, soy sauce and black pepper in a food processor and blend at slow speed until well mixed.
- Step 4: Form salmon mixture into 2 burger patties.
- Step 5: Brush or grease 2 burgers with butter or olive oil and place in heated oven.
- Step 6: Heat a pan with oil and place 2 salmon patties on pan and cook each side about 3 minutes at medium heat.
- Step 7: Build burger with wasabi mayonnaise on the bottom burger bun, then place sautéed sweet onion, salmon patty, lemon juice, followed by iceberg lettuce. Spread mayo on second bun.
- Step 8: Serve hot: makes a sweet, spicy and juicy burger!