1/2 Photos of Japanese Salad for 2 (Low Carb)
Very Tasty and Very easy - Low Carb
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 shelled tail on shrimp
- 1 1/2 tablespoons tempura batter
- 1 tablespoon water
- oil (for frying)
- 1/2 cup baby bok choy
- 1/2 cup curly endive lettuce
- 6 snow peas, slivered
- 1 radish, slivered lengthwise
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon wasabi or 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons miso
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1/2 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2mix together garlic, wasabi, soy sauce, miso, water, vinegar & Sugar - set aside.
- 3tear your endive and bok choy leaves only into bite size pieces.
- 4sliver snow peas and raidsh lengthwise. Feel free to add any other crunchy vegetables such as cucumber or water chestnuts.
- 5set aside.
- 6Heat oil.
- 7prepare tempura batter like thick pancake mix.
- 8generously coat shirmp - fry in hot oil until nicely golden brown - remove from oil and let sit on paper towel while you plate the salad.
- 9put salad in a pile or in a bowl.
- 10place 3 shrimp on each pile.
- 11remix sauce and spoon over salad and shrimp.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Salad for 2 (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 128.7 mg
- Sodium 779.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 16.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar