Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3⁄4 cup salad oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons catsup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons celery, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper, freshly grated
- 5 tablespoons onions, minced
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon lemon, rind of, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all in blender and blend completely.
I wasn't able to identify the specific ingredient, but after blending I thought something was a bit overpowering. I made as directed & then ended up adding about a 1/4 teaspoon wasabi paste & 1 tsp sesame oil before the flavors all mellowed together. I used this on a spring mix & it made a great compliment to the bitter greens. Thanks for sharing, Tonkcats! :)
I added 2 tps of Splenda to make it a little sweeter. Besides that,this is a fantastic recipe! Loved the creamy texture!