Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A friend of my parents brought this salad to a party this past summer. It surely was interesting and sure is delicious.
- 1 (12 ounce) package broccoli slaw mix
- 2 (3 ounce) packages beef-flavor ramen noodles or 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles
- 1 cup salted sunflower seeds
- 1 cup slivered almonds
- 2 green onions, chopped
Dressing (2 ramen seasoning packets plus)
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup white vinegar
- Mix dressing and set in fridge.
- Add every item but noodles and mix with dressing, when ready to eat crumble dry noodles and add to salad.