Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a tasty Salad to eat as a main course for Lunch or dinner or use it as a side .... This was given to me by an old co-worker...she used to make this for every Pot Luck we had in the office and it was one of the first things to go!
- 1⁄2 cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 chicken breast, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, Slivered and Browned
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar, Marukan Style
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 10 ounces Top Ramen noodles, Oriental Flavor
- Mix first five Ingredients. Set aside.
- Make dressing mixture (next 5 Ingredients).
- Right before serving, mix all of the above together and add the ramen noodles and oriental seasoning.
- Toss & Serve.