Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve this wonderful dressing over your next tossed green salad for a delicious accompaniment for any Asian meal. I discovered this on AllRecipes.
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 green onions, sliced fine
- 1⁄4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup toasted sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a jar with a tight fitting lid.
- Shake well to combine.
- Store in refrigerator until use.
I enjoyed this dressing, with the different flavors and textures. The sesame seeds and peanuts definitely add some nice crunch and taste. I made a 1/2 recipe. Next time I would use slightly less oil though.