Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This makes a light, yummy meal!
- 2 1⁄2 ounces thin rice noodles
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups shredded spinach leaves (rinse well!)
- 1 cup minced scallion
- In a large pot of boiling water cook noodles. Drain and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, combine the broth, sage, soy sauce and garlic. Bring mixture to a simmer.
- Add the noodles. Do not stir, or the noodles will tangle.
- When the noodles are heated, add the spinach and scallions. Simmer until the spinach is wilted. Serve in bowls.