Japanese Noodle and Mushroom Salad
- Cook noodles according to packet directions. Drain well and set aside.
- Heat fry-pan and toast sesame seeds. Set aside.
- Heat oil over medium heat and add mushrooms and ginger cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Peel carrot and using vegetable peeler cut into long ribbons.
- Mix wasabi, mirin and soy sauce together well.
- Place noodles, mushroom mixture, carrot and water chestnuts in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing and toss to combine.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve immediately.