1/1 Photo of Japanese Noodle and Cucumber Salad
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the noodles in boiling water until barely tender.
- 2Rince immediately with cold water until cool, drain thoroughly and put in a medium bowl.
- 3Mix vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, and salt and pour over the noodles.
- 4Stir well.
- 5Cover bowl with plastic wrap and chill noodles in refrigerator until cold.
- 6Peel and seed the cucumber.
- 7Cut into quarters lengthwise, then into thin sticks.
- 8Divide the noodles on four salad plates, sprinkle evenly with cucumber pieces, green onion and sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Noodle and Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.8
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 753.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar