1/1 Photo of Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillet
1 hr 20 mins
Modified from "Healthy Choice Oven Roasted Etc."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Arrange salmon skin-side up in an 8-in square baking dish.
- 2In a small bowl, combine marinade ingredients and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- 3Pour over salmon, turning fish over once to coat.
- 4Cover dish with plastic wrap and chill for one hour.
- 5Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 6Remove plastic wrap and replace with foil.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Saltwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Saltwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 155.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.1 mg
- Sodium 378.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 23.3 g