Prep 1 hr
Cook 20 mins
Modified from "Healthy Choice Oven Roasted Etc."
Make and share this Japanese Marinated Salmon Fillet recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb salmon fillet
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- Arrange salmon skin-side up in an 8-in square baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine marinade ingredients and stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Pour over salmon, turning fish over once to coat.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap and chill for one hour.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove plastic wrap and replace with foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
We liked this... DH and I both agreed that when looking at the ingredients we both thought that we were going to adore it, but even though it was marinated for about 4 hours the flavours didn't really translate well into the fish. Yes it was nice, but although we followed the recipe exactly it didn't produce the flavour that we expeced. Please see my rating system, a lovely 3 stars for a recipe that I was pleased to try but which would need some tweeking to suit our tastes. Thanks!