1/2 Photos of Japanese Marinated Chicken
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
From my saved recipe box (never made though). I want to get this on-line so I can find it when I want to make chicken! Cook time doesn't account for 4 hours marination or more.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs chicken parts, on bone with skin
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup olive oil or 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 1Sprinkle chicken generously with pepper.
- 2Combine all marinade ingredients and stir to blend well.
- 3Sprinkle cornstarch on a plate and toss chicken pieces to coat, shaking off any excess.
- 4Transfer the coated pieces of chicken to the marinade and let marinate for at least 4 hours, turning occasionally.
- 5Heat oven to 325°F.
- 6Arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish and sprinkle with oil and bake uncovered, basting occasionally, for 1 1/4 hours, or until the chicken is cooked and juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Marinated Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 907.3
- Calories from Fat 489
- Total Fat 54.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 264.3 mg
- Sodium 1255.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 84.3 g