Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 mins
this is some of Japanese homestyle cuisine. My Mon's Original Japanese-tradittional-country-style recipe. Matches well with:rice,of course bread is also ok. really healthy,tases good. easy to cook. fast to cook.(about 15min.) use soy sause only.(particularly Japanese seasonings. )
- 28.34 g carrot, chopped
- 56.69 g broccoli, chopped
- 56.69 g onions, chopped
- 141.74 g leafy greens, chopped (whatever you like & available)
- 141.74 g pork chops
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml salt
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 9.85 ml salad oil (orive oil is also ok,whatever you available)
- Cut all of the vegetables.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over high heat.
- Add pork chops, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add all of the seasonings, continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes.