1/1 Photo of Japanese Homestyle Green Vege Plus Pork Chops
this is some of Japanese homestyle cuisine. My Mon's Original Japanese-tradittional-country-style recipe. Matches well with:rice,of course bread is also ok. really healthy,tases good. easy to cook. fast to cook.(about 15min.) use soy sause only.(particularly Japanese seasonings. )
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut all of the vegetables.
- 2Heat oil in wok or skillet over high heat.
- 3Add pork chops, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 4Add all the ingredients, stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- 5Add all of the seasonings, continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Homestyle Green Vege Plus Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (84 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 229.1
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.8 mg
- Sodium 1650.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 17.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: