Recipe by Kelly-Ann #2
This marinade is excellent on boneless skinless chicken thighs. I have used it on breasts, but it is not as good. It also works on pork chops. This recipe came from the Food TV Canada website.
Top Review by iglowforyou
Love this. The marinade was easy to throw together and i cut breasts into large chunks and marinaded them overnight. The marinade gave the chicken a nice juicy flavour kick but wasn't overpowering. Beautiful colour! I wish I could upload my picture. I thickened the marinade into a sauce and used just a little on my rice. Very tasty. Thanks!
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 12 -16 boneless skinless chicken thighs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine egg, salt, paprika, honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, and lime juice.
- Place thighs in a 9" x 13" pan.
- Pour marinade over chicken making sure the thighs are completely coated.
- Marinate as long as possible. All day works best but, a couple of hours is enough.
- Grill on medium temperature for 7-10 min each side until juices run clear.