Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This marinade is excellent on boneless skinless chicken thighs. I have used it on breasts, but it is not as good. It also works on pork chops. This recipe came from the Food TV Canada website.
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 12 -16 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Combine egg, salt, paprika, honey, sesame oil, soy sauce, and lime juice.
- Place thighs in a 9" x 13" pan.
- Pour marinade over chicken making sure the thighs are completely coated.
- Marinate as long as possible. All day works best but, a couple of hours is enough.
- Grill on medium temperature for 7-10 min each side until juices run clear.
Love this. The marinade was easy to throw together and i cut breasts into large chunks and marinaded them overnight. The marinade gave the chicken a nice juicy flavour kick but wasn't overpowering. Beautiful colour! I wish I could upload my picture. I thickened the marinade into a sauce and used just a little on my rice. Very tasty. Thanks!
Very easy and tasty - even the kids love this one (3 & 6)