Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Love those restaurants where you get a meal and a show! I always get this dressing to go on the salad.
- 3 tablespoons minced carrots
- 2 tablespoons ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons celery, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped lemons (some rind)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup seasoned rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Put all ingredients in a blender and blend until emulsified.
- Stir and shake before each use.
Fabulous! This recipe is absolutely delicious! I now eat salads practically every day due to this delicious tasting dressing. I double the recipe every time I make a new batch which makes for an abundant amount and I never seem to fail to gobble up every last drop. I wasn't too keen on having all that veggie oil in the dressing, so I narrowed it down to only 2 Tbsp, and it's just as great minus the fat.
Just like the dressing Mikimoko? in the black label in the refridgerator section of the grocery store that I've been paying $4 a bottle for! I am so happy you posted !!
This dressing is very good...I especially liked the flavor from the chopped lemon. This was a bit too salty for my taste, but I'll probably just use low-sodium soy sauce next time I make this. I've used the dressing on a lettuce salad so far, and I think it's going to be even better on a chopped veggie salad. Thanks for sharing!