Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A sweet and savory version of the classic Japanese Teriyaki Sauce with fresh ginger & garlic along with sesame seeds and a dash of Japanese Togarishi to give it a little kick. Easy to make and oh so delicious.
- Mix all but sesame seeds. togarishi, cornstarch and 1/4c water in a sauce pan and begin heating.
- Mix cornstarch and cold water in a cup and dissolve. Add to sauce in pan.
- Heat until sauce thickens to desired thickness.
- Add togarishi and sesame seeds (can substitute dash of ground red pepper if togarishi unavailable - they have several blends of togarishi at most Asian Markets and all Japanese Grocers). Leave out togarishi/peppers if desired.
- Add water to thin if too thick.