- 3 1⁄3 cups peeled and finely shredded daikon radishes
- 1⁄3 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar or 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss radish, carrot and salt together in large bowl. Let stand for 10 minutes. Knead until soft. Squeeze dry.
- Combine rice vinegar and sugar in small cup. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour over radish mixture. Toss until well coated.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Makes 2 cups.
- Company’s Coming.