Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My sister passed this on after having a Japanese exchange student make it while staying at her house.
- 3 -4 boneless pork chops, cubed
- 3 -4 baking potatoes, cubed
- 1 onion, big slices
- 1 -2 carrot, sliced thick
- 2 (8 7/8 ounce) boxesjapanese curry, mild
- 5 Hershey chocolate kisses
- Put the pork, potato, carrot, onion in large pot. Fill with water until it covers the top.
- When it boils, skim off fat that rises to top.
- Check to make sure the potatoes are cooked and then add the curry in broken cubes.
- While it is still boiling, stir all the time so the curry melts.
- Add the chocolate and stir.
- The curry will start to thicken. When it's as thick as you want, it's done.
- Serve over rice.