Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Cooking time is chilling time.
- 1 lb cucumber, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ginger
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- salt, if needed to taste
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss to combine well.
- Add salt, if needed, to taste (you probably won't need any).
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Really Really good. Thank you for posting.
and Thank YOU for posting a picture of my recipe