1/1 Photo of Japanese Cucumber Salad
Kay Demonbren's Note:
I don't really remember where I got this recipe; off the internet somewhere, I'm sure. This tasty little salad is just the thing to cool you off in the summer; very refreshing, and so quick and easy. Just remember if you're sensitive to cucumbers (I am) try to use the "burpless" varieties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small glass bowl (just easier to clean up than plastic) mix together vinegar, sesame oil, mustard, soy sauce and tabasco sauce.
- 2Stir until completely combined.
- 3Thinly slice your cucumbers.
- 4Combine the cucumbers and dressing mixture.
- 5Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.5
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1011.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.5 g