Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Excellent change when you get tired of regular salad and it's very easy to do.
- 2 cups shredded cucumbers (500ml)
- 1⁄2 cup diced green onion (125ml)
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar (15ml)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (5ml)
- Salt cucumber and leave it stand for 30 minutes.
- Drain well and pat dry.
- Combine with green onions, rice venegar, soy sauce and pepper.
Excellent salad. Very tasty and a nice change from the regular salads. It will be a regular from now on. Thanks! Made for PAC Fall 2009.