Adapted from Wolfgang Puck, this has gotten rave reviews! Cook time is marinating time.
Make and share this Japanese Cucumber Salad recipe from Food.com.
- If using English or regular cucumbers, they need to be peeled, cut lengthwise, seeded and sliced into thin half moons.
- In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, salt and pepper, mix well.
- Add sugar(or honey), soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil and mix well.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix.
- Let marinate for 20 minutes before serving.
- Adjust seasonings before serving.