1/4 Photos of Japanese Cucumber Salad
Adapted from Wolfgang Puck, this has gotten rave reviews! Cook time is marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using English or regular cucumbers, they need to be peeled, cut lengthwise, seeded and sliced into thin half moons.
- 2In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, salt and pepper, mix well.
- 3Add sugar(or honey), soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and sesame oil and mix well.
- 4Sprinkle with sesame seeds and mix.
- 5Let marinate for 20 minutes before serving.
- 6Adjust seasonings before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 41.5
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 543.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 1.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar