Japanese Cucumber Maui Onion and Daikon Radish Salad
- Place cucumbers, radishes, onion, tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic clove, 1-bay leaf in a salad bowl and toss salad.
- In a small saucepan add rice vinegar, bay leaf and bring boil. Wisk in sugar until completely disolved. Pour warm dressing over salad. Season salad with sea salt and black pepper. Toss salad until completely coated.
- Chill salad for 15-minutes before service.
- Remove garlic clove and bay leaves. Add 2 tablespoons chives. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve salad on a chilled plates.
- Garnish salads with fresh chopped chives.