These are a teriyaki based wing. They're so good; they have been a family favorite for years. These wings are a party favorite. I sometimes make them when I order pizza instead of ordering wings. I recommend you double the sauce so you have extra to serve over rice or just dip in. Enjoy these fabulous wings.
- Cut wings in half.
- Dip in slightly in beaten egg.
- Dip in flour.
- Fry in butter until golden crispy.
- Brown on all sides, use butter as needed.
- Put in roasting pan or casserole dish and pour sauce over top.
- Bake uncovered 350°F for 1 hour, basting frequently with sauce.