Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are a teriyaki based wing. They're so good; they have been a family favorite for years. These wings are a party favorite. I sometimes make them when I order pizza instead of ordering wings. I recommend you double the sauce so you have extra to serve over rice or just dip in. Enjoy these fabulous wings.
- 3 -4 lbs chicken wings
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup butter
- chicken wing sauce
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning (optional)
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- chicken wing sauce, could be doubled
- Cut wings in half.
- Dip in slightly in beaten egg.
- Dip in flour.
- Fry in butter until golden crispy.
- Brown on all sides, use butter as needed.
- Put in roasting pan or casserole dish and pour sauce over top.
- Bake uncovered 350°F for 1 hour, basting frequently with sauce.
WoW these are great to make ahead since trieing this great receipe I have made it many times for friends asking more. I make them ahead and freeze them without the sauce than make the sauce and pour over and cook and serve . thanks Kimberley WOW GREAT!!!!
I made these last night. I omitted the salt as the soy sauce gives enough salt flavors for me and I used olive oil and butter to fry the wings. During the bake cycle I turned them over ever 20 minutes. They were delicious thank you Kimberly. Papa_D