1 hr 15 mins
These are the best, sticky-gooey wings I ever had. Best served with rice. I've been told they are better than sex.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse wings and dip in egg mixture, then dredge in flour.
- 2Heat 2 Tbsp oil in large frying pan and fry wings until browned.
- 3Mix sauce ingredients together until sugar dissolves.
- 4Lay wings (not overlapping) in a 9X13 casserole dish.
- 5Pour sauce over and bake 350F 1 hour (turn wings over after first 1/2 hour).
- 6Continue to cook until sauce is thickened a nicely gooey.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 876.6
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 280.5 mg
- Sodium 1712.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 50.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: