Recipe by cork1035
These are the best, sticky-gooey wings I ever had. Best served with rice. I've been told they are better than sex.
Top Review by Tessa Smith
Cheap and quick to make! 10 mins prep time! (although you have to wash up a few eggy bowls!)...YUMMY! Impressed all my friends - and they actually thought i'd made an effort! I used Chiken thighs instead of wings, and they fell apart in your mouth! deff one to try!
- 2 lbs chicken wings (cut up and tips discarded)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4 water
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 6 tablespoons soy sauce
- 6 tablespoons water
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse wings and dip in egg mixture, then dredge in flour.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil in large frying pan and fry wings until browned.
- Mix sauce ingredients together until sugar dissolves.
- Lay wings (not overlapping) in a 9X13 casserole dish.
- Pour sauce over and bake 350F 1 hour (turn wings over after first 1/2 hour).
- Continue to cook until sauce is thickened a nicely gooey.