Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
A wonderful way to do not just chicken wings, but thighs, drumsticks or what have you. The kids will love it
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Beat eggs in bowl.
- have a seperate bowl for the flour.
- dip chicken pieces in eggs and then the flour and then fry in butter in large skillet until golden brown on all sides.
- remove from skillet and place in a shallow baking dish.
- mix sauce ingredients in a bowl and pour over chicken.
- bake chicken for 45 minutes.
- spoon sauce over chicken once of twice during cooking time, and then again just before serving.