Prep 30 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a recipe I often make for those special guests. They are always a big hit and a true favorite. We enjoy them cold as well
- 20 chicken wings
- 6 tablespoons soya sauce
- 6 tablespoons water
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Accent seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 beaten eggs (more if required)
- 1 cup flour (more if required)
- Cut wings in half,cut off the tips and discard.
- Dip in beaten egg and then flour.
- Fry in oil until browned.
- put in casserole.
- Heat sauce ingredients and pour over wings.
- cook at 350F for about 50 minutes.
Liked it , but a little too sweet for us, thanks for posting.
I sure am glad that I picked Dotty2 for the camera-less chef game. I have found some winning recipes. My family absolutley loved these wings. I did add a few red pepper flakes to the sauce mix when I was heating it, because my family loves a little heat with their sweet. I recommend these to everyone. A mess to eat, but well worth the mess!!!
Everyone loved these wings! They were a great addition to the holiday buffet,and an excellent appetizer as well. I made an extra batch for the freezer, so nice to have on hand for holiday guests. They reheated beautifully. There were no leftovers with this one!