1/3 Photos of Japanese Chicken Drumettes
1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 15 mins
I received this recipe from my friend Karen, when I lived in California. These are good served hot or cold. They are so tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse off chicken.
- 2Combine all ingredients, except chicken, and bring to a boil. Leave on a low boil for 15 minutes.
- 3Add in chicken drummettes. Let boil for one hour or more until it all thickens and becomes sticky.
- 4Then let it stand for about ten minutes and then refrigerate.
- 5Can serve warm or cold(I have had them both ways and either way is good).
- 6Sprinkle with sesame seeds once arranged on platter and garnish with parsley.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Chicken Drumettes
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 45.9 mg
- Sodium 2059.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 25.7 g
- Protein 14.7 g