Prep 25 mins
Cook 24 hrs
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions with tops, chopped
- 1 package ramen noodles, broken and uncooked
- 1 chicken breast, boiled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Toast sesame seed and almonds in oven until light brown.
- Combine with remaining ingredients.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour over salad mixture; toss lightly.
- Chill overnight. This recipe doubles easily, ham or turkey can be substituted for chicken.