24 hrs 25 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds
- 1/2 head of cabbage, thinly sliced
- 2 green onions with tops, chopped
- 1 package ramen noodles, broken and uncooked
- 1 chicken breast, boiled and chopped
- 1Toast sesame seed and almonds in oven until light brown.
- 2Combine with remaining ingredients.
- 4Mix all ingredients together and pour over salad mixture; toss lightly.
- 5Chill overnight. This recipe doubles easily, ham or turkey can be substituted for chicken.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Cabbage Salad with Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 498.9
- Calories from Fat 341
- Total Fat 37.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 1059.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 12.9 g