Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 chicken breast, steamed and cut in small pieces
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 green onions
- 1 package ramen noodles, crumbled up
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup salad oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- Mix together dressing ingredients.
- Saute sesame seed, almonds and noodles in 2 tablespoons oil until brown.
- Mix together the rest of ingredients.
- Add dressing and let stand overnight.
I enjoyed this dish. The choice of black pepper is great. However I omit Accent seasoning and I didnt let is stand overnight as I prefer the cabbage to be fresh and crisp.
This is wonderful!! I skipped the accent and added just a few drops of sesame oil YUMMY! It was a great quick meal!! Thank you!!
This is a delightful salad. Very easy to whip up and a real crowd pleaser! The crispy ramen noodles are my favorite part.