1/2 Photos of Japanese Cabbage Salad
I'haven't tried this recipe yet. Recipe published in the Montréal Gazette, July 27, 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- 2Place all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- 3Toss with dressing right before serving, so as not to lose crunch.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar