1/2 Photos of Japanese Cabbage Salad
I'haven't tried this recipe yet. Recipe published in the Montréal Gazette, July 27, 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded red cabbage
- 2 cups shredded green cabbage
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup sesame seeds, toasted
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1Whisk together dressing ingredients and set aside.
- 2Place all salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- 3Toss with dressing right before serving, so as not to lose crunch.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Cabbage Salad
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.3
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 209.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 14.2 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rice wine vinegar