Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I finally begged my friend for the recipe.
- 8 large cabbage leaves
- 3⁄4 lb ground pork
- 4 shiitake mushrooms
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups chicken soup base
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Wash cabbage leaves and steam or boil them to soften.
- Mince shiitake mushrooms, carrot, and onion. Mix ground pork, shiitake, carrot, and onion in a bowl. Add salt and mix further.
- Divide the pork mixture into 8 portions.
- Put one portion of pork mixture on a cabbage leaf and roll it. Make 8 cabbage rolls.
- Put chicken soup stock and soy sauce in a deep pan and place cabbage rolls in the pan. Simmer the cabbage rolls on low heat until meat is cooked.