1/1 Photo of Japanese Cabbage Rolls
oh noel!'s Note:
It's what's inside that counts! My japanese mother makes this all the time. It's quick and easy and tastes great!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash cabbage leaves and steam or boil them to soften.
- 2Mince shiitake mushrooms, carrot, and onion.
- 3Mix ground pork, shiitake, carrot, and onion in a bowl. Add salt and mix further. Divide the pork mixture into 8 portions.
- 4Put one portion of pork mixture on a cabbage leaf and roll it. Make 8 cabbage rolls.
- 5Put chicken soup stock and soy sauce in a deep pan and place cabbage rolls in the pan. Simmer the cabbage rolls on low heat until meat is cooked.
Browse Our Top Lettuces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Cabbage Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (326 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 281.0
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 987.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 18.8 g