Not exactly something you'd think of as Japanese, but it's darn tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put the water, sake, sugar, and soy sauce into a pot and bring to a boil.
- 2Add the beef and simmer for a few minutes until the meat browns.
- 3Remove the beef from the pot and set aside.
- 4Put the potatoes in the pot and simmer, covered, until tender (about 10 minutes).
- 5Add the peas and simmer for three more minutes.
- 6Return the beef to the pot and simmer for an additional three minutes.
- 7Serve hot with a bowl of rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Japanese Beef and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 337.6
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 1125.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 31.5 g