Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this recipe from http://http://japanesefood.about.com and it's the best that I've tried so far. *Daikon gives it the taste that I was looking for. I suggest that you don't leave it out.
- 1 cup dashi stock
- 1⁄4 cup mirin
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 cup grated daikon radish (optional)
- Put dashi, mirin, soy sauce, and sugar in a sauce pan and mix well.
- Bring to a boil on medium heat.
- Stop the heat and let it cool.
- Serve into individual small bowls.
- Add grated daikon.