Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just soo good! I serve it over angel hair pasta.
- 3 lightly beaten eggs
- 3⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1lb.)
- 1⁄3 cup cooking oil
- 4 cups fresh bean sprouts
- 1 small cucumber
- 1⁄3 cup thinly sliced radish
- 3 tablespoons sliced green onions
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- toasted sesame seeds, garnish
- finely chopped sweet red pepper, garnish
- angel hair pasta
- Make Amazu sauce: combine all ingredients in bowl and set aside.
- Combine eggs and cornstarch. Dip the chicken into mixture, coating well.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken, half at a time, cook 5 minutes or until browned. Drain; keep warm (I put in a warm oven as they are done cooking).
- While chicken is cooking boil bean sprouts in a large amount of boiling water for 3 minutes; drain.
- Use a vegetable peeler to slice cucumber into long thin strips.
- Toss together the bean sprouts, cucumber, radishes and green onions.
- Arrange chicken on top.
- Drizzle with Amazu sauce.
- Garnish with sesame seeds and red pepper.
- Serve over cooked pasta, if desired.