A sinfully good potato dish!
Make and share this Jansson's temptation recipe from Food.com.
- Melt half the butter in a pan and fry the onions for 5 minutes, or'til golden.
- Chop the remaining butter into small cubes.
- Spread half the potato over the base of a shallow oven-proof dish.
- Top with the anchovies and onion then the remaining potatoes.
- Pour half the cream over and then scatter with the butter cubes.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a hot oven until golden.
- Pour over the remaining cream and cook another 40 minutes or until the potato is tender.