Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A great main dish when veggies are in season... I sometimes add cooked and crumbled Italian Sausage or chicken to this.
- 2 -3 small zucchini
- 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb sausage, browned (optional)
- 1⁄2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 3 stalks celery, sliced thin on an angle
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 26 ounces Newmans spaghetti sauce with crushed garlic cloves
- 2 -3 dashes garlic salt
- 1 dash red pepper flakes
- Spray a large round flat bottom covered casserole with Olive Oil.
- Cover the bottom with a thin layer of spaghetti sauce.
- Layer in the order listed above, using half the ingredients, repeat with remaining half
- Bake in covered casserole for 45 minutes to 1 hour at 350.
- Let set 10 minutes before serving.