Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, fried crunchy and crumbled
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 small purple onion, sliced thin
- 1 fresh cauliflower, sliced thin
- 1 1⁄3 cups Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- parmesan cheese
- Use glass 9x13 pan.
- Break lettuce into bite size chunks and layer on bottom; add bacon, onion and cauliflower.
- Mix mayonnaise and sugar together; spread on top.
- Sprinkle a crust of parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover with Saran Wrap and refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into 12 servings.
Sorry to say this didnt work to well for us. The dressing was to sweet and the parmesan cheese topping was overpowering. I would have liked a little zing also in the dressing.