Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
- 1 cup margarine
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- Cream margarine and sugar together.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add sifted dry ingredients and sour cream alternately.
- Spread 1/2 the batter in a 9x13-inch greased and floured pan.
- Spread 1/2 of filling over batter.
- Cover with remaining dough.
- Sprinkle rest of filling on top.
- Bake at 350°F for 35 minutes.
- Cherries may be added to top for decoration.
- Cool slightly and drizzle with confectioners' sugar icing on top.