Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
If you like the Reuben Sandwich you will love this casserole.
- 1 (17 ounce) packageof mrs. t's potato & cheese pierogies
- 1 (14 ounce) can sauerkraut
- 6 -8 ounces lean corned beef
- 1⁄2 cup thousand island dressing
- 8 slices provolone cheese
- Line bottom of 9x13 pan with frozen peirogie.
- Spread sauerkraut on top.
- Add the corned beef. Top with thousand island dressing.
- Top all with provolone cheese.
- Bake at 350 deg. for 45 minutes.
Do you drain the kraut?
Yum! My husband especially loved this. I used a little less kraut since I'm not a big lover of it and husband just added some to his plate. It was SO easy too!
Thanks so much!
Super easy and super yummy! The only thing I added was a little chopped onions over the sauerkraut. I love to find new and exciting things to do with frozen pierogies. This is a keeper for sure. Thanx!