This is a great appetizer, but I sometimes make it for dinner.
Make and share this Jan's Pizza Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Cook sausage and break into bite size pieces.
- Cut french bread in half, long ways. Then partially cut bread into individual size servings without cutting all the way through.
- Melt butter and spread on top of bread evenly.
- Spread italian tomato sauce on top evenly.
- Sprinkle with parsley, garlic and oregano as desired.
- Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- Place pieces of sausage.
- Spread mozzarella on top.
- Bake for 10 minutes in a 350 degree oven.