Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
These cookies look very professional.
- 1 cup butter, soft
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip (I use the whole bag)
- In electric mixing bowl combine butter and peanut butter. Gradually add sugars, beating until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs, one at a time.
- Add vanilla.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and baking soda. Gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Add chips. Roll into small balls.
- Place on a slightly greased cookie sheet and flatten slightly with the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass.
- Bake at 325°F for 15 minutes (check at 12 –13 minutes--usually done).
- Cool slightly and remove to a wire baking rack to cool.