Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from the Bergen County Record and very good!
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 ripe banana
- 3⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3⁄4 cup frozen white grape juice concentrate, thawed (see note)
- 1⁄2 cup tofu
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄4 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and soda in large bowl.
- In a blender or food processor, combine banana, applesauce, grape juice, tofu, and vanilla.
- Process until all ingredients are blended smooth.
- Stir into flour mixture until just combined.
- Carefully stir in blueberries.
- Fill greased muffin pans three-quarters full.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Note: If muffins are too sweet for your taste, reduce grape juice concentrate to 1/2 cup.