1/1 Photo of Jan's Monte Cristo Crescents
1 hr 30 mins
I made this from a combination of 119853 and 86644. I also made my own crescent dough from 35267. They turned out awesome and will be a regular in our house.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- 2Use recipe for crescent dough 35267.
- 3Prepare dough in a flat rectangular sheet.
- 4place turkey with mustard on first.
- 5Place cheese on next.
- 6Cover with thin layer of jam.
- 7Sprinkle pecans evenly.
- 8Roll up fairly tightly and cut into about 1/2" slices.
- 9Sprinkle top with sesame seeds (optional).
- 10Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jan's Monte Cristo Crescents
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.6 mg
- Sodium 205.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 3.9 g