I made this from a combination of 119853 and 86644. I also made my own crescent dough from 35267. They turned out awesome and will be a regular in our house.
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Use recipe for crescent dough 35267.
- Prepare dough in a flat rectangular sheet.
- place turkey with mustard on first.
- Place cheese on next.
- Cover with thin layer of jam.
- Sprinkle pecans evenly.
- Roll up fairly tightly and cut into about 1/2" slices.
- Sprinkle top with sesame seeds (optional).
- Bake for 20 minutes until golden brown.